Sunday, March 17, 2013

LEAVING THE HOUSE GOING HOME

February 28, 2013. It was another day just like any other day, bright and sunny in his Simi  Valley, California home, David was busy working in his downstairs home office trying to stay ahead in trying times, by 10:51 in the  morning he was sending off emails of completed living trust for friends and and previous employees. By 11:00 in the morning David already made $200 but the bills and taxes were always heavy.

Dave and his son took a late lunch at about 1:00 they went out to eat, it was a fun lunch and a short lunch with no complaints. They came back home rested a while then Dave was again getting ready for the rest of his day.

Dave had a full day planned, he was scheduled to be in Los Angeles at about 5:00 in the evening to create a website and work on some other website. David was working in his office getting prepared to head down to Los Angeles. David was doing research and working on his Mac coming up with ideas and presentation materials.

David was feeling a little under the weather and maybe a lingering flu or cold. But this day was a bit different something with Dave did not feel right, Dave knew something was wrong he was feeling
faint, dizzy, weak and light headed, David had a feeling that his flu was not going away and that he was not getting better as quick as he should. David had high blood pressure but had it under control.

David was breathing deep and and felt new pains in his chest. David was trying to relax and get thru this hurdle of discomfort with deliberate paced breathing. David was trying to deny what was happening and was trying to minimize the whole incident. David called out to his son who was upstairs David expressed to his son that he was not feeling well and would like his son to take Dave to Olive View U.C.L.A Hospital in Sylmar California, about a 25 miles ride. Dave insisted on to Olive View even though it was further but better equipped.

David had been to Olive View about 4 years earlier for a broken ankle. David was comfortable with the service and care he received in the past. David wanted to go where his was familiar with the policies, procedures and care. Olive View had David in their files.. and the price was right.

After getting ready and after a few delays David with his son driving headed to Olive View. David was rather quiet but awake durning his ride to the hospital. Dave's son drove up to the hospital, parked the car, and went into the hospital to get a wheel chair. David decided to walk himself into the waiting room and took a seat.

David got up and out of his chair and was helped in the wheel chair inside of the waiting room.
David sat down in the wheel chair fainted, went to sleep and was not able to be woken up. They all tried to wake David up. David died on February 28, 2013.

That is the short part of the story David was leaving his house, David was back to his real home.
This blog is the starting place for me to tell the story about my brother who died too early for us all.
This is my tribute to my big brother.




1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm not sure exactly how I made it here. For some reason I felt a pressing desire to study Mary Magdelene tonight. After reading about her on LDS.org I googled her name to see if I could get a timeline of her Biblical events. That led me to wikipedia which mentioned something about her supposed apocryphal book which I'd never heard about, which mentioned something about astrology. So I googled Mormons and astrology and found your brother's blog, which I really enjoyed. I wondered why his blog had no recent entries and I found out he passed away a few months ago. I am so sorry to hear that. I am so happy I found his blog. I will read it and his books. It sounds like he was deeply spiritual, inquisitive, and knowledgeable and it doesn't surprise me that he was needed for some special mission. God bless your family and help your hearts to heal and feel his presence!

    ReplyDelete